How Your Grandpa Got His LOLs – CollectorsWeekly.com — Funny article on gag boxes! A must read!
Yakity-Yak: 60 Years of Teeth That Talk Back – CollectorsWeekly.com — Who doesn’t remember the talking teeth? Read all about them in this article!
Fake Vomit: The Real Story — Huffington Post: Wierd — Great article about Whoops! and other fake vomit!
The Inside Scoop On The Fake Barf Industry — CollectorsWeekly.com — This is a wonderful article tracing the history of this famous gag!
Girlie Glasses: A Peep Show With Your Beer — CollectorsWeekly.com — What a delight. Check out the pictures and history of these beautiful, classic glasses.
More Articles About and By Us
- “What A Novelty”, Racine Journal Times, Racine, Wisconsin, April 19, 1993
- “Is This Some Kind Of Joke”, Milwaukee Journal, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 22, 1993
- “Wisconsin Museum Holds America’s Novelty Items”, Fort Smith Times Record, Fort Smith, Arkansas, July 19, 1993
- “Only Concern Of It’s Kind In America: Johnson Smith Company”, Baby Boomer Collectibles Magazine, November 1993
- “April Fools Day: Racine Family Has Mischievous Hobby”, Racine Journal Times, Racine, Wisconsin, April 1, 1999
- “The Big Book of Johnson Smith and Company”, by Mardi and Stan Timm, GAMES Magazine, April 1999
- “What a Gag”, Collectibles Magazine, Summer 1999
- “The Big Book of Little Wonders”, by Mardi and Stan Timm, GAMES Magazine, November 2000
- “The Beat Goes On”, Kenosha News, Kenosha, Wisconsin, February 12, 2003
- “King of the Gag Boxes, by Mardi and Stan Timm, GAMES Magazine, February 2003
- “Toy Stories”, by Mardi and Stan Timm, Mental Floss Magazine, Summer 2003
- “Cheap Laffs”, book by Mark Newgarden, referenced us and our article in GAMES Magazine on H. Fishlove
- “Blame It On The Dog”, book by Jim Dawson: Stan and the Whoopee Cushion were referenced on page 14
- “Whoopee Cushion Got First Airing Here”, by Mardi and Stan Timm, Toronto Star Newspaper, March 31, 2008